Care Guide for Ceramics
The works of our ceramic artisans are carefully handmade one by one, as they value the essence of the clay that comes from the earth. Therefore, even if it is the same design, the size and shape will be slightly different. Please enjoy the individuality and uniqueness of each work. The more you use it, the more the character will deepen. We hope that you will enjoy the changes and make them into more attractive vessels while using them in your home.
Care guide to preserve your vessels beauty and longevity:
- Hand wash with cold or warm water and wipe off moisture from the surface before use each time to avoid stains.
- After use, rinse with clean water and dry well before storing.
- Since pottery is water absorbent, moisture remains in the ceramic even if the surface is dry.
- Moisture, humidity and unwashed food can cause mold and stains so we recommend that you dry it well before storing in a temperate location. We do not recommend washing with a dishwasher as it may cause dishes to collide, chip or crack.
- Extreme temperatures can crack or break the ceramic, please avoid putting the item in a freezer or changing its temperature suddenly, such as pouring hot liquids into a cold ceramic vessel or freezing liquids into a hot ceramic item.
- Do not use item in microwave or oven.